As one of the fastest growing and diversified environmental risk consulting and contracting businesses in the UK, Tergeo are always interested in talking to and meeting exceptional graduates or experienced professionals who are looking to take the next step in their career.
We are currently adding office locations nationally to enable us to further meet our client needs, and deliver our national business strategy. To further enable this strategy, we are looking for exceptional candidates to support our clients at all levels from Site Consultant and Engineer to Project and Client Director.
It is essential that prospective colleagues at all levels share our core values of Client Focus, Integrity and Agility.
If you think you are one of life’s exceptional people, please send your CV and a brief personal introduction , including your career aspirations to email@example.com.
Senior / Principal Environmental Consultant
Tergeo Consulting Ltd are a growing environmental consultancy providing support to our Clients nationally through our offices in East Anglia and the North and South of England. We specialise in incident response, environmental monitoring, contaminated land investigation, remediation and environmental claims management services.
As a result of continued business growth, we are looking for experienced Senior and Principal Environmental Consultants to join our Environmental Claims Division based in Newmarket.
The successful applicant should ideally have a minimum 5 years’ relevant experience working in a contaminated land and/or Environmental Claims Management consultancy (or similar field) with active involvement in day-to-day project management and delivery of contaminated land/spill response projects. Relevant experience required should include project management, site investigation, risk assessment, remediation design and implementation and technical report writing and reviewing.
Capabilities and Qualifications
- BSc/MSc level (or equivalent) in a Geo-environmental related discipline such as geology, engineering geology, environmental science or physical geography.
- Extensive Phase I and Phase II investigation experience.
- Experience completing factual and interpretative Preliminary Risk Assessments (desk based and intrusive assessment) and Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments (DQRA).
- Sound understanding of current and emerging environmental legislation.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of projects ensuring agreed budgets and delivery deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate on appropriate technical and commercial levels to a diverse range of clients.
- Ability to work with autonomy, as well as managing and monitoring junior staff and the needs of the wider team.
- Ability to write technically sound and commercially focused proposals and reports.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a safe manner and observe the company’s health, safety and environment rules and procedures as well as any site rules and procedures.
- Highly motivated and adaptable with solution orientated approach.
The role will offer the ideal candidate a very competitive package to include a basic salary of £28k-40k pa plus car allowance, pension and discretionary bonus. To apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Contact us to discuss one of the many ways we can help you